Wednesday, May 17, 2006
more papers back...i'm certainly not the worst but i'm didnt do well either. huh. very disappointed la, especially for E Geog.
A Maths: 10/60 (strangely...i'm not the last. infuriating thing was, i found i lost 7 marks due to carelessness. note to self: try to commit suicide when you aren't feeling so lazy)
Physics: 34/100
E Geog: 13/25 only.
i wrote a lot for the E Geog paper. and i got a stinking 13. i expected to get something like 15 or 16 at least. as for physics.well i expected a result like this. and again i'm not at the bottom. i hate Mustafa. he gave out the papers. and we all know he is suay. and cursed. so while he was walking around giving out/throwing papers to/at us, i clutched theodora and said,'We're doomed. doooooooomed.' and you know what. we were. it is all his fault.
so,okay, i was really upset about my physics mark even though i expected something like this.
and charissa keeps getting almost the same marks as me. huh. perhaps all of us who appealed into 3HM are getting the same marks eh.
I follow the nightCan't stand the lightWhen will I beginTo live againOne day I'll fly awayLeave all this to yesterdayWhat more could your love do for meWhen will love be through with meWhy live life from dream to dreamAnd dread the day when dreaming endsOne day I'll fly awayLeave all this to yesterdayWhy live life from dream to dreamAnd dread the day when dreaming endsOne day I'll fly awayFly away
i thought the world of you
2:12 PM